Job Description: We are looking for Seasonal Whitewater Photographers! In this position you will hike to various locations along the Arkansas River to photograph commercial and private whitewater boaters. In addition to producing quality photography, you will also need to deliver images on time to the proper channels, provide assistance to co-workers and act as a “runner” for photo deliveries and uploads. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self starter who takes pride in their ability to get the job done. Photography training is provided. We are looking to fill full and part time summer seasonal positions in our Buena Vista and Cañon City, CO locations.
– Produce high-quality photos of all whitewater boaters when stationed at various locations along the Arkansas River (photo training provided)
– Adhere to our system of file organization and method of data uploading. This will require using basic computer skills and an understanding of file transferring.
– Deliver photos via our online system to the proper channels on time
– Drive, hike and/or boat to locations in a safe and timely manner
– Assist with basic operational duties such as cleaning, taking out the trash, etc.
– Working with and assisting teammates to accomplish daily tasks.
This position will require:
– A valid driver’s license
– The physical ability to hike in strenuous terrain and be outside for full work days
– The ability and attitude to work outside in any and all weather conditions while dealing with electronics
– Basic computer skills
– Good communication and organizational skills
– An ability to take the initiative to get the job done
– The willingness to learn and/or to expand knowledge of manual photography skills
For more information or to apply please email your resume to email@example.com