Volunteers are an essential part of the Mini-Blessings team. Without their support, we would not be able to continue providing and expanding our services to the Chaffee County community.
Tasks that volunteers can assist with include:
Working with the Horses:
1.Horse care: grooming, exercising, feeding, poop scooping
2. Mini handling: come along with the minis on visits to schools, medical facilities, private homes, speaking engagements, and community events.
- Mowing, clean up, fence repair
- Help with maintenance of sensory garden and sensory trail
- Help with maintenance and expansion of agility course
1. Graphic design : keeping website, social media, brochures up to date
2. Advertising: public outreach to organizations and individuals that would benefit from our service
3. Fundraising: we need help in organizing as well as participating in fundraising activities
4. Grant writing
Contact Jan Wheeler-Kitzman at 719) 239-0145 for more intormation, or if you are interested in volunteering.