Submit an Event
Members and Partner Organizations may submit events to attract locals and visitors alike. All submissions will be reviewed before publication on our Events page and should be of interest to the community and open to the public. Please contact us if you have any questions or to find out other ways the Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce can help you promote your business and events!
- Events will be approved at every Tuesday at 4:00p. Please plan your submissions accordingly.
- Events need to be open to the public.
- Events must have firm dates established.
- The event organizer who posts the information is responsible for accuracy. Any changes in date, location, pricing, etc. must be updated.
- Listings must be for events that have some general public appeal. We do not have the ability to list yard sales, individual fundraisers, etc.
- Events of a political or highly sensitive nature will not qualify for submissions.
- This is an event calendar. Food, drink or retail specials, online shopping, home parties and business presentations/promotions will not qualify for submissions.
- Most school events can be listed.
- Not all attachments or logos of non-members will be included in event posts.
- Activities that are primarily of a religious nature may be excluded. We do, however, allow church bazaars, etc. as these are of interest to the general public.
- Events must take place within or near the city limits of Buena Vista, Colorado.
- BV Chamber of Commerce retains the right to post or refuse any events at their sole discretion.