SESSION 1 of 4 STARTS TOAY
But no worries, you may attend any of the sessions that fit your needs!
LeanUp Start + Scale Series
Business Growth Workshops and Peer Cohort
Email for Discount Code for Chamber Members
The LeanUp Series helps entrepreneurs expand their ideas, or existing businesses to quickly establish a plan for high growth success. Each segment will introduce best-in-class approaches and facilitate collaboration amongst a cohort of peers
so that you will leave each session with your own unique plan to start or scale your business.
In Segment 1 You Will Learn:
- How to Create a One Page Lean Canvas Business Plan
- Why and How the LeanUp Plan can be used for all of your business ideas/growth
- How to Use Affinity Mapping, and other methods to quickly test your hypothesis/progress and either stay the course, pivot or modify and test again.
You Will Leave With:
- A Defined Purpose + Your Why
- Defined Target Customer(s) (Persona/Avatar)
- Defined Problems + Solutions for Your Customers
- Your Own Unique Value Proposition
- Shared Cohort Participation with a Peer Cohort Discussion
Participate in each of these four segment series or choose your favorite.
Jamie Billesbach, Central Mountain SBDC Center Director
Jamie has years of experience in business and brand development, retail and wholesale purchasing and sales, marketing vision/creation, merchandising, graphic design, training programs and special event planning and implementation. Jamie has had the great pleasure to work with a variety of local, state and international small businesses.
Leanne Pressly, Founder & CEO of Stitchcraft Marketing
Leanne has been a business and marketing strategist for 25+ years. Leanne also hosts our bi-monthly Marketing Power Hour Series and many other workshops. She is also a Central Mountain SBDC consultant.
Kayla Doan, Central Mountain SBDC Consultant & Founder of Wildflower Kombucha
Kayla is an active startup mentor and has guest lectured at prestigious universities including Boston College, Hult International Business School, and Suffolk University.
Co-Sponsor(s): Co-hosted and promoted by Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce