While physically getting to an appointment with your provider may be challenging at this time, the primary and behavioral health care you need is critically important. To ensure that you’re still able to receive the care you need, Valley-Wide Buena Vista offers telehealth options with video or telephone visits.
Types of visits that are appropriate for telehealth are:
- Chronic illness that is stable.
- Acute visits that just require visual inspection for virtual visits such as skin conditions, wound check, etc.
- Medication management such as refills or adjusting medication.
- Pain management if stable and established.
- Behavioral Health
- Establish as a new patient.
- Other types of visit that don’t require an exam.
Please contact us at 1-833-350-1113 for more information on arranging a telehealth visit. Some same day appointments are available!