Chaffee Housing Authority Wants Your Input
The pop-up shop will be open to the public Monday through Friday from 8a to 5p through October 14, 2022
The Chaffee Housing Authority (CHA) is seeking community input at a pop-up exhibit located in THE LOBBY at the Palace Hotel.
The installation, designed and created by CivicBrand, illustrates:
- the housing crisis our community is facing through data and stories
- demonstrates a possible future for our community should we take no action
- outlines the Chaffee Housing Authority’s Strategic Plan
At the center of this effort is an opportunity to engage in community budgeting and tenant prioritization policies.
You are invited to
- visit the pop-up exhibit
- learn more from the displays
- discuss insights with one another
- use the tablets provided onsite to offer input on CHAs future budgeting priorities, including rental subsidies, housing development and operations, as well as advocacy.
Similarly, you are faced with a scenario where you must fill a limited number housing units with tenants from a very full waiting list. You will need to prioritize households with children in them, local workforce, households containing older adults, people who are experiencing homelessness, and more.
You must be logged in to post a comment.