Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center
Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center is a Critical Access Hospital and Trauma Center located 24 miles from Buena Vista.
Hospital services include:
- Specialty and general surgery
- Emergency department
- Hospitalist and internal medicine
- Oncology and infusion clinic
- Neurology and sleep lab
- Family Birthing Center
- Orthopedic Center of Excellence
- Community Wellness Program
Other services at the hospital include:
- Full-service laboratory
- Medical imaging
- Rehabilitation (physical, occupational and speech therapy).
- Heart of the Rockies Home Health & Hospice
Primary care, rehabilitation, lab and imaging services (including PET/CT), and visiting specialists are available at the HRRMC Buena Vista Health Center.
For more info, call (719) 530-2217.